Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bernie's 1st Entry

This typing stuf is hard! But I promized Dad I wuld let u know how he’s doin’. The stay at Shands in Gainesville will be 5-7 days, but Mom promised to wlk me at least twce a day. Oh, Dad…..they insorted a picc line to give him the ATG meds onse a day for 4 days but mite tke 5 days. Each dose tks 4 hrs to go in and they told him IF he has any bAd reactions, they will prob be the first day. Mom said she’d give me treats (uumm…chiken) if I was good. Oh, Dad? Well he was in good sprits when Mom left at 3:45 to mke sur she culd pik me up from the prision before they closed. Boy was I happee to see her; and she even tuk me for the laste walk down by the lake. Dad??? Oh yeah, he starts the treatmant tumrrow and may be feverish and have the chills, but the doctor’s monitor hem real gud to make sure he’ll be ok. I kan’t do this anymore tunight, but I promize to tell u more tumorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Bernie, you done good! Perhaps Mum will help you chase the lizards on your walks. Hope Dad doesn't get the rigors etc - you wouldn't like them. Look after Mum - Dad'll be just fine. Love from Aunty Nola

    ReplyDelete